The Association of Ghana’s Elders (AGE) seeks to engage the services of a National Service Person who is passionate about advocacy, especially concerning senior citizens in Ghana. The person will assist in the design, execution, and reporting of programs run by the organization. The role will require and also build skills in business development, marketing and communications for advocacy, stakeholder and event management, research and proposal writing.
Job Title: Program Assistant (National Service)
- Research and gather information based on the organization’s programs
- Handle all correspondence (answer and make phones calls, send emails to stakeholders).
- Follow up on new and potential partnerships
- Plan and manage programs/events
- Manage the membership database – this includes data entry, data management and reporting.
- Generate and update content on the website (WordPress)
- Must be passionate about advocacy in ageing, or human development in general.
- Must have successfully completed a Degree program with an accredited university
- A degree in SOCIAL WORK, with strong technological skills is preferable.
- An MIS (Management Information System) background with a passion for advocacy would be a good fit.
- Must exhibit a high level of personal integrity
- Must be able to work independently and have strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are absolutely essential
- Must be energetic and eager to tackle new projects