Posted on :
2 Mar, 2021
2 Mar, 2021
Council of Atebubu College of Education, Atebubu, in the Bono East Region, announces that the following position in the college is vacant
Job Title: Vice Principal
• The Vice Principal shall assist the Principal in overall management and administration of the college
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must have a good character and high degree of personal integrity and must be a distinguished master teacher and scholar in Teaching and Learning
• He/She must be at least a Principal Tutor in a College of Education or comparable grade in an analogous tertiary institution
Location: Atebubu, Bono East Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons applying for any of the positions should attach the under-listed to their application letter:
• Eight (8) copies of Curriculum Vitaé (CV);
• Eight copies of relevant certificates. The originais of the certificates shall be inspected during the interview;
• Sealed letters of recommendation from two (2) referees;
• Eight (8) copies of a two-page statement of your vision the College and how you intend to achieve them.
• Police criminal report.
Applications must be addressed and submitted by registered courier to:
Atebubu College of Education
P.O.Box Box 29
Atebubu Bono East
Applicants must indicate the position being applied for on the top-left corner of the back of the envelope.
Closing Date: 26 May, 2021