Posted on :
26 Feb, 2014
26 Feb, 2014
We are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Business Manager to further develop competency in product knowledge and sales strategies for a sustainable profitable growth in our market which comprises of Ghana, Sierra Leone and Liberia. The business environment is challenging, however there is a great opportunity to further establish our position as leaders in Ghana and at the same time penetrate into Sierra Leone and Liberia where we have limited activity at the moment.
Your mission will be to further grow the business in accordance with the divisional targets with focus on customer satisfaction for better market share and higher profitability.
You will therefore be tasked with the following:
• Lead the Sales/Marketing and Service team’s activities for building strong technical and commercial competence to support and provide solutions to maximize customer productivity.
• Prepare and implement a business plan to develop the CT business in Sierra Leone & Liberia.
• Grow the 1-1 ratio and develop customer share by climbing the service ladder.
• Interact and cooperate with all divisions to align strategies and actions to maximize market potential.
• Develop plans with aftermarket to provide long term solutions to customers.
• Empower and grow the people in accordance with our corporate values and guidelines in “The Way We Do things”.
• Focus on growth and profitability.
• Keep functional cost under control.
• Control inventory & receivables.
• Implement territory management; use distributors, if needed, to cover the territory effectively.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Experienced professional with proven track record in sales and marketing of industrial equipment.
• Three (3) years experience in a managerial position.
• Ability to form, lead and motivate a strong team towards achieving ambitious targets.
• Ability to effectively communicate will customers at all levels
• Knowledge of Atlas Copco Compressor Technique Products. Familiar with different compressor applications.
• Computer literate (Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office, etc.)
• Proficiency in English is a must
University degree in Engineering or Business or similar through experience.
• Result oriented, team leader & player, proactive with good planning & organizing skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to build strong & effective working relationships
• Analytical and ability to think strategic in problem solving
• Attitude of “there is always a better way to improve our processes and results”
How To Apply For The Job
Applications should be sent to:
Closing Date: 27 February, 2014