Posted on :
20 Oct, 2016
20 Oct, 2016
The Atwima Mponua Rural Bank Limited at Toase in the Atwima Nwabiagya district of Ashanti Region has recorded a profit before tax of approximately GH¢1.130million in the 2014 year under review, as against a little over GH¢ 1million in 2013 representing a growth 12.97%.
The bank put up a very satisfactory performance in all other areas: including Deposits, Loans & Advances, Total Assets, Shareholders’ Funds and Stated Capital as well as Investment.
These and more were made known by Chairman of the Board of Directors Mr. Charles Opia Mensah, during the bank’s 31st Annual General Shareholders’ meeting held last Friday.
According to him, the bank registered very satisfactory growth in all the performance indicators in spite of the major economic challenges posed by heightened local competition and other negative effects.
Job Title: Internal Audit Assistants
• Assist the Head of Internal Audit to ensure an efficient internal control system is in place at all times
• To ensure proper books of accounts are kept by the Bank
The successful candidate must:
• Assist the Head of Internal Audit to carry out periodic and effective audit of the books of the Bank and present recommendations for decision making.
• Carry out investigations and assignment as required by the Board and management
• Regular follow up with all agencies and departments to ensuer prompt implementations of audit recommendations
• Liaise with External Auditors in general audit requirements in order to promote effective and efficient systems of internal control
• Any other issues that might be assigned by the Head of Internal Auditor or the General Manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum qualification of BSc in Business Administration with an accounting option or a part professional certificate (ACCA, CA, CIMA), or its equivalent from a recognised institution
• Applicants should possess 3 years of working experience in audit as well as have excellent computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint Presentation.
• Applicant should be proficient in communication skills
• Applicant should be between 35 and 45 years
Location: Toase – Ashanti Region
How to Apply For the Job
Address applications to:
The General Manager
Rural Bank Limited
Post Office Box 24
Toase – Ashanti Region
Closing Date: 28 October, 2016