Posted on :
15 Nov, 2018
15 Nov, 2018
The Audit Service is inviting qualified people to apply for employment in the under-listed positions in the Legal Department of the Service. Find details for the vacant positions in the table below.
Job Title: Assistant Auditor-General / Legal
• Lead the development and implementation of policies – strategic, annual, operational and other plans of the Service.
• Ensure the development and implementation of Annual Legal Plan of the Section.
• Lead the preparation of cases for prosecution and/or defence.
• Follow-up of judgements of the court.
• Provide inputs in the development and implement legal standards, guidelines methodologies as well as the certification of reforms in the public sector financial accounting systems.
• Provide input in the preparation of Annual Activity and other periodic Progress Reports of the Department for onward submission to the A-G and the ASB.
• Collaborate with the DAG/Legal in the implementation of policies, standards and guidelines on human resource management within the Department.
• Provide inputs for the preparation of the Annual Budget of the Department
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Lawyer called to the Bar.
• A minimum of fourteen (14) years post qualification working experience of which five (5) years must be at a management level.
• Extensive leadership, networking, monitoring and management experience.
• Excellent presentation, negotiating, lobbying and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
• Excellent , communication, presentation and inter personal skills.
• Wide knowledge in Public Sector Laws and Statutes.
• Excellent knowledge of Public Financial Management Systems.
• Knowledge in Industrial and Labour relations.
• Knowledge of relevant computer applications.
• Good ethical background
How to Apply
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Please read the information below carefully.