Posted on :
4 Jul, 2018
4 Jul, 2018
The Audit Service of Ghana is inviting qualified Senior Auditor for employment in the service.
Job Title: Senior Auditor
• Supervise the work of subordinates.
• Take part in the review and evaluation of the system of management controls and assess their effectiveness.
• Prepare audit observations supported with adequate working papers for submission to the Unit Leader for review.
• Maintain adequate current audit file (working papers) for review by the Unit leader at the end of the audit.
• Assist in writing draft report.
• Ensure tasks are accomplished to meet deadlines.
• Undertake any other job that may be assigned by the Unit Leader, Branch Head or District Auditor.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A professionally qualified Accountant or other recognised professional qualifications.
• A qualified Lawyer called to the Bar
• A Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How to Apply
Qualified persons with the requisite and relevant qualifications and experience should click the link below: Click Below To Apply Online
Please read the information below carefully.
To begin, you must Click on the New User Registration link above to register. Once your registration is successful, use your registered email and password to sign in to the portal. Follow the instruction provided to help in the application process Call any of the under-listed persons for further assistance 1. Alex Dodoo – 0244-644748 2. Richard Brobbey – 0246-715264 3. Frank Kontoh – 0243-204189
Closing Date: 27 July, 2018