Posted on :
17 Aug, 2017
17 Aug, 2017
Vodafone in Ghana is an operating company of Vodafone Group Plc., the world’s leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and the United States.
Vodafone is the only total communications solutions provider – mobile, fixed lines, internet, voice and data – and is currently unmatched in providing fixed line and internet services – the leader and the first choice for Ghanaians. We are the secondly ranked operator in mobile with a huge potential to take over the market. As a corporate body, we value our customers and constantly build key relationships with the private sector and government. Our goal is to be the communications leader in an increasingly connected world. We aim to provide the kind of innovative and responsive service for which the Vodafone Group is recognized worldwide.
Job Title: IoT/Mezzanine Sales Manager – COMEBU017
· To achieve and exceed the IoT sales targets (primary targets are revenue, connections, total contract value for sales & pipeline cover) in Ghana through/with the Vodafone, Vodafone Business segments, and channels.
· To understand and drive the agenda of delivering mobile as a major enabler for economic growth with key focus on agriculture, education, health & logistics.
· To develop and execute the IoT sales strategy for Ghana market.
· To manage the IoT pipeline in Ghana (build the pipeline, manage the pipeline, close the pipeline, report the pipeline).
· To be the Ghana Vodafone, Vodafone Business domain expert for IoT solutions.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Identify and nurture & drive opportunities for connected solutions to grow economic development mainly in: agriculture, education, health & logistics.
• Responsible for direct and indirect IoT sales plan and its delivery against targets, in defined sales region
• Identify and acquire IoT enterprise and partner customers in the region by selling IoT connectivity, managed IoT connectivity and new IoT solutions (Global Connected Products and Local Connected Products.
• Professionally present Vodafone/Vodafone IoT solutions negotiate and contract IoT deals
• Input into annual business planning and monthly/quarterly reviews
• Align with Regional, Global and National Account Managers in the region to develop, drive and execute IoT sales into accounts managed in the region
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
· Extensive history of successful sales in the ICT B2B industry (> 5 years)
· Needs to have good strategic skills & tactical execution skills, since structuring and establishing the local regional market is a large part of the role
· Understanding of the IoT value chain, IoT impact on business models & where IoT can be used as a transformational tool in verticals
· Ability to engage at CXX level .
· Be able to translate ICT principles, references, and jargon to customer business value
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
· BA / BSc degree and >5 years ICT experience
· Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
· Extensive history of successful Business-to-Business Sales in large, complex sales environment Eg. IoT / B2B telecoms/IT environment (>> 5 years)
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : 22-Aug-17, 11:59:00 PM