This firm requires a talented, ambitious, self-directed technology entrepreneur for the position of an Associate Product Manager who will be responsible for guiding projects from conception to launch. The Associate Product Manager is expected to gather requirements, understand market opportunities, define new product features and work with engineers to execute them.
- Research and identify market opportunities
- Guide the development and operation of new and existing features on a regular basis
- Meet with clients to identify needs and features for products
- Create and demonstrate revenue or market share potential of products features and services
- Work with marketing and business operation teams in bringing products to market
Required Skills or Experience
- BA/BS or in an Engineering related field.
- A track record of being entrepreneurial
- Good understanding of business issues /MBA or prior experience running a business would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and business rationale, all within a user-centered product development process.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage work load and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Must be an effective problem solver.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with the mobile industry & web technologies
or call : 0302 76785, 020630 9902
Closing 22 June, 2011