1. Country Sales Manager
An international software company seeks to hire the services of a Country Sales Manager.
The County Sales Manager will review market analysis, determine customer needs, sales volume potential and pricing schedules that will meet the company’s goal. The successful candidate will work with the Vice President of Sales and will have input into the Company’s overall sales strategy and execution both with customers and strategic partners.
The Country Sales Manager will be responsible for selling the company’s solution.
Develop and maintain relationships with the target customers to drive the company’s sales to them.
- Complete responsibility for customer relationships and will be held accountable for total account sales, margins and overall relationship status.
- Implement a sales program leveraging both existing company relationships and new ones, with guidance from the international office of Sales.
- Responsible for the sale of the company’s products and services to the key customers in Ghana.
- Expected to help fulfill the marketing needs of the company short-term.
- Manage customer relationships in Ghana and as such will be the first point of contact for sales leads for large accounts, as well as any service concerns, with support from the company’s Service Delivery staff worldwide.
- Consult with the company’s other executives to coordinate marketing, service delivery, and budgeting, and will represent the company at events and trade meetings to market its offerings in Ghana.
- Analyze market and sales information to determine industry and sales trends and potential in Ghana.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of work experience
- Must possess high level of energy, determination and sales ability
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and team management skills.
- Must have impeccable account management and relationship building skills with a proven track record of sales
- Must have the enthusiasm to work for a start-up, market-leading company that can offer significant career growth.
- Experience working with the pharmaceutical packaging industry is strongly preferred, but not required
- Experience managing and closing intricate sales with multiple decision-makers
- Skills in negotiating pricing of complex offerings
- Comfortable in creating sales and marketing materials and presenting in public
- Experience and comfort using CRM systems
- Availability for domestic travel (up to 60%). Person should be based in Accra
- Business math and basic financial understanding
- Exposure and basic understanding of mobile and computing technologies
- Fluency in English
- A bachelor’s degree
2. Head of Administration
An International Oil and Gas company is seeking to recruit Head of Administration who will develop and implement organizational strategies and policies to maximize the administrative performance of the Company. He/She will report directly to the Group Managing Director.
The Head of Administration will lead and guide the Company’s administration team and foster collaboration within the team and with other functional teams/staff be consistent with rules and build a client-oriented approach.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure compliance with the company’s rules, regulations and policies
- Implement corporate operational strategies, establish management targets and monitor achievement of results.
- Participate in corporate socially responsible programs to improve company’s visibility and business opportunities.
- Responsible for the strategic and operational planning of the company’s resources.
- Provide management support for all shore based and offshore human resource requirements to enhance performance and productivity.
- Assist with business development and clients support plans to maintain industry leadership.
- Responsible for all managerial support required for efficient contract administration.
- Maintain effective communication with clients to appraise their supply chain management and determine degree of impact with company’s objectives.
- Serve as liaison with all internal and external partners for daily operational activities.
- Provision of advice on strategies, policies and plans affecting the company’s administration, delivery of practice advisory, knowledge and learning services
- Constant monitoring and analysis of the administrative environment, apply quick readjustments as required, advice on legal considerations and risk assessment
- Knowledge building and sharing with regards to management and administration in the company, organization of the administration staff trainings, synthesis of lessons learnt/best practices.
- Develop standard operating procedures (SOP) for all administrative processes
- Develop logistical and administrative notes for the induction / briefing kit as well as a code of conduct for all staff
- Ensure efficient procurement and logistical services management and supervision of the procurement team focusing on achievement of the company’s compliance with corporate rules and regulations in the field and management of procurement strategies including sourcing strategy, supplier selection and evaluation, quality management, customer relationship management and performance measurement
- Maintain a secure, reliable infrastructure environment for ICT and adequately plan for disasters and recoveries
Required Skills or Experience
- Must be able to speak French, Spanish is a plus
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Ability to lead strategic planning, results-based management and reporting
- Builds strong relationships with clients, focuses on impact and result for the client and responds positively to feedback
- Ability to be innovative and creative.
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive constructive attitude
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
- Leads teams effectively and shows mentoring as well as conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills
- Remains calm, in control and good humored even under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of administrative rules, regulations, procedures (including finance, procurement, asset management, contracting, human resources,best practices and related documentation is a must
- Proficiency in English
- Good knowledge of MS Office software
- Masters degree in Business Administration, Logistics/Procurement, Project Management, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of progressive relevant experience in Business Administration, Logistics/Procurement, Project Management, Economics or related discipline
3. Human Resource Manager
An international Not-for-profit social enterprise committed to the eradication of poverty and the empowerment of workers seeks the services of a Human Resource Manager. The HR Manager will report to the Ghana Country Director and International Operations Director.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan, develop and implement recruitment and selection programs, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issues.
- Audit and authenticate all documents related to legal, salary statements and distribution, policies, ensuring legal compliance with labour regulations in country and represents the organization at hearings. Manage all immigration clearance and issues for expatriate staff.
- Handle recruitment and training -administer a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program for each position, counsel managers on candidate selection, conduct and analyze exit interviews and recommend changes.
- Monitor and report on employee performance issues, career opportunities and development plans and achievement with approved reporting formats and timescales.
- Plan and assist quarterly employee’s performance review, job evaluation and career developmental goals.
- Maintain salary and pay scale plan for each employee, prepare monthly salary budgets, assist payroll implementation, and recommend, plan and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by assessing benefit needs and trend and recommending benefit programs to management.
- Train managers to coach and discipline employees, schedule management conferences with employees, resolve employee grievances and counsel employees and supervisors.
- Liaise with other functional / departmental head to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose and achievements.
- Contribute to the on-going evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team.
- Administer employee satisfaction survey, record all social impact metrics, counsel employees on personal milestones and goals and produce social impact report bi-annually.
- Develop and maintain healthy external relations with governmental and non-governmental organizations for better and fast functioning of organization.
Required Skills or Experience
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Experience in compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, including conflict resolution and negotiation.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Evidence of the ability to practice and coach organization managers in the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint software.
- An interest in career development and training within the workplace.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- A minimum of five years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions, preferred.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labour relations, preferred.
Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement, preferred.