Posted on :
24 Jan, 2023
24 Jan, 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified professionals to fill the following administrative positions at Bagabaga College of Education
: Vice Principal
Job Title: Vice Principal
• The Vice Principal shall assist the Principal in the overall management and administration of the college
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must have good character and a high degree of personal integrity and must be a distinguished master teacher and scholar in teaching and learning and must be at least a Principal Tutor in the College of Education
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following:
• An application letter (6 copies).
• Six (6) copies of their curriculum vitae indicating date of birth, contact information and addresses of (3) referees, at least one of when should be in a position to the professional work of the applicant
• Certified copies of relevant certificates
• A statement of the applicant’s vision for the college in not more than 500 words
COMMITTEE FOR SEARCH
TAMALE BAGABAGA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
POST OFFICE BOX ER35
Applicants are also asked to send soft copies (in scanned PDF) of their applications and accompanying documents to the following address:
The candidate should ask their three (3) referees to submit confidential reports on them directly to either of the addresses above.
Closing Date: 24 February 2023
Only those who make the shortlist will be contacted.