Posted on :
24 Jan, 2023
24 Jan, 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified professionals to fill the following administrative positions at Bagabaga College of Education
: Internal Auditor
Job Title: Internal Auditor
• In general, the Internal Auditor will provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the College’s operations.
• He/she will help the College accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve risk management, control and governance processes.
Specifically, he/she shall among other things
• Exercise professional and administrative supervision over staff under the internal auditor to ensure that the internal auditing system of the college is efficient and effective
• Carry out periodic internal audit of the college and submit reports to the Audit implementation committee through the Principal of the College.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must have a relevant bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification, as well as a Master’s degree in the field.
• Must be a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors and a recognized professional association for accountants.
• He or she must have worked as a Deputy Internal Auditor in a College of Education or a similar position in a similar institution or organization for at least four (4) years.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following:
• An application letter (6 copies).
• Six (6) copies of their curriculum vitae indicating date of birth, contact information and addresses of (3) referees, at least one of when should be in a position to the professional work of the applicant
• Certified copies of relevant certificates
• A statement of the applicant’s vision for the college in not more than 500 words
COMMITTEE FOR SEARCH
TAMALE BAGABAGA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
POST OFFICE BOX ER35
Applicants are also asked to send soft copies (in scanned PDF) of their applications and accompanying documents to the following address:
The candidate should ask their three (3) referees to submit confidential reports on them directly to either of the addresses above.
Closing Date: 24 February, 2023
Only those who make the shortlist will be contacted.