A reputable bank is looking for suitable individuals to occupy the position of Branch Manager for these locations:
Accra, Kumasi,Takoradi and Tarkwa .
Job Title: Branch Manager
- The Branch Manager is the team leader of branch management and therefore bears full responsibility for his/her branch
- He/she is also a member of the bank’s management team and ensures the institutional business philosophy, business model, core values and business plan are fully implemented in his/her branch.
- Staff Management and Development.
- Business Planning and Business Development in line with approved business plan
- Customer Care and Relationship Management
- Compliance, Security and Controls
- Operational Efficiency and Effectiveness.
- Logistics, Facilities and Cost Management.
- Loan Portfolio Quality.
- Operational Risk Management
Required Skills or Experience
- Strong selling skills
- Results oriented and performance driven
- Banking experience in a high performing bank or non-bank financial institution
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation abilities.
- Good leadership skills
- High degree of social competence and emotional maturity
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge and skills in Microsoft applications.
- Professional, ethical and discretion when dealing with confidential information.
- Committed, responsible and able to work under pressure and limited time frames.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
How to Apply
Please submit a detailed CV together with a cover letter by Friday, June 24, 2016. All applications should be sent to email@example.com
(The “subject” of the mail Must read “Branch Manager”).