A bank is a financial institution that accepts deposits from the public and creates credit. Lending activities can be performed either directly or indirectly through capital markets. Due to their importance in the financial stability of a country, banks are highly regulated in most countries.
A reputable Financial Institution seeks the services of a
Job Title: Branch Manager
- Taking full charge of the branch operations.
- Ensuring that the company’s staff and properties are always secured.
- Organizing and Executing training programs for branch staff.
- Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed.
- Recognizing employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment
- Developing and implementing sales plans
- Conducting regular sales and operations meetings.
- Briefing employees on Sales Target, promotions, and other relevant information.
- Organising marketing activities and events for the branch.
Required Skills or Experience
- 1st Degree in banking and finance/accounting
- 5 years’ experience in the microfinance sector
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send CV to: [email protected]