We are seeking to recruit an experienced professional with the determination to deliver a first class service in our Retail Banking Unit for the above-mentioned role. The job holder will be responsible for providing focus in business direction through recruitment of High Networth Clients, planning and driving business performance. He/She will need to have regular contact with Premier Relationship Managers, Retail Product Head, MI Team and Premier Life Teams.
- Proactively target and recruit high networth customers
- Create a lead base of external target market through networking and attending social events, seminars, addressing wealth management and other relevant events
- Review the local media landscape to identify potential target market
- Manage portfolio potential, analyzing the potentials and planning/undertaking a portfolio marketing analysis
- Delivering excellence in sales, developing new leads from within the Bank’s current customer base
- Build, develop and motivate a high performing team committed to achieving success through each other
- Ensure that team members are developed to achieve their maximum potential whilst coaching them to build the awareness of their strengths/development needs
- Together with the Relationship Managers and Head of Affluent, conduct annual reviews of existing facilities to check the continued health of the portfolio
- Maintain effective procedures to monitor compliance with Policies and any controls required by them
Required Skills or Experience
Competence, Expertise & Knowledge:
- Good understanding of retail product dynamics and pricing structures
- Strong business planning and financial management skills
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Graduate caliber with a University Degree in Business (preferably finance or accounting) with other relevant professional qualifications
How To Apply
To apply, please visit Barclays Careers website at: www.barclaysafricajobs.com
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Barclays Bank of ghana Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.