Develop an MI framework which will support the business with robust and reliable data to aid in management decision making with the objective of maximizing profitability.
Job Title: MI Analyst
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports which will cover all aspects of business and performance reporting
- Support the Business Performance and Analytics Team in the timely submission of MI, Flash & Actuals, MTP, STP and RAF to group whilst ensuring adequate regular support to the Business
- To understand the key drivers of income & cost and develop and report financial and other performance measures required by local management & BA Finance to monitor profitability of major products and of individual functions.
- Providing input and assisting in the preparation and timely submission of Flash, Actual, MTP, STP and RAF to group.
- Produce periodic reports which will cover all the aspects of the product life cycle including acquisition, portfolio performance, product profitability, credit and collections performance and operational related reports
- Advanced MS Excel skills and basic programming skills to process data using SQL.
- Ability to apply macros and automate basic processes is required
- Strong MIS or other relevant technical background which enable the candidate to understand and process data and numbers easily.
- Understands the business and is able to identify the information required to respond to business queries.
- Understanding of performance analysis and methodologies applied internally and externally
- A good working knowledge of the economy and of the basics of business finance
- A minimum of two years working experience in a similar role