With over 100 years of banking heritage in Ghana, and a far reaching global presence, Barclays Ghana makes banking accessible – wherever you are. We are a member of the Barclays Africa Group Limited (BAGL), which is majority-owned by Barclays Bank PLC.
Job Title: Retail Director
- To ensure that the Barclays Ghana Retail sand Card Acquiring function and all units within it are operationally capable of delivering the required business as a usual result.
- Lead and deliver exceptional performance through effective Leadership of people.
Accountable for the Core Retail and Card Acquiring Sector in Ghana
Knowledge & Skills: (Maximum of 6)
- Detailed working knowledge of all the Bank’s policies and procedures related to the processing of WPB schemes.
- Knowledge of sales methodology and target setting.
- Thorough understanding of the financial services industry.
- Understanding of legal language as it relates to contracts.
- Knowledge of local competitor tactics, products and distribution channels
- Understanding how large corporate and government departments operate
A good network in the business community