With over 100 years of banking heritage in Ghana, and a far reaching global presence, Barclays Ghana makes banking accessible – wherever you are. We are a member of the Barclays Africa Group Limited (BAGL), which is majority-owned by Barclays Bank PLC.
Job Title: Corporate Service Assistant
- A member of a Business Banking Relationship Support Team developing and maintaining relationships with a portfolio of Business Banking customers.
- A named point of contact for customers in the portfolio dealing with servicing requirements and handling any calls in absence of the Relationship Manager or Corporate Managers’ Assistant.
- The role will also include provision of support to other members of the Business Banking Relationship Team.
- Good knowledge of branch based products and services frequently used by Business Banking customers including features, and set-up arrangements.
- Good knowledge of internal instructions/procedures.
- Good knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of other members of the Relationship Team/Corporate Relationship Support Team.
- Awareness of the products and services offered by the Personal Sector, including features and requirements to set up products.
- Understanding of the roles and responsibilities of individual based in the branch.