Posted on :
10 Apr, 2018
10 Apr, 2018
The National Program Coordinator for BaseCamp International will help to coordinate educational and service-learning programs for international clients throughout Ghana. Based in Accra, the successful candidate will reach out to organizations in a wide range of fields including health care, education, women and human rights, conservation and social programs. The Coordinator will work to develop internship programs and volunteer positions in collaboration with these organizations.
Job Title: National Program Coordinator
• The Coordinator will also oversee the development and operation of cultural and language training programs for these international clients. The Coordinator may run portions of this training themselves. However, there are some types of programs that will require sourcing and contracting professors and other subject matter experts to help deliver interesting and dynamic educational programs.
• Our structure allows the National Coordinator to operate with the flexibility of being a franchisee of BaseCamp, while having the security of a guaranteed minimum for the first three months to help get things going.
• If you are a dynamic person who loves working with people and would be proud to introduce international clients to the people and culture of Ghana, then this is a fantastic opportunity. In this role, not only will you be helping develop understanding in people from abroad through your programs, you will also be able to apply the work and resources of these groups to the advantage of local people and organizations.
Qualification Required & Experience
While many of the following attributes are not requirements, the essential background is someone who is fluent in English and loves the idea of working with foreign language clients, students, interns and volunteers.
• Strong proficiency in English is required
• Ability to provide a clear criminal background check if selected
• A background in education would be an asset
• A background in development work would be an asset
• A background in tourism and itinerary planning for international clients would be an asset
• Post-secondary education is strongly preferred
How to Apply
To apply, please email us at: [email protected] including a copy of your Resume/CV and a cover letter. PLEASE MAKE THE FOLLOWING YOUR SUBJECT LINE: “Ghana Coordinator Position”
Closing Date: 05 May, 2018