Since 2011, the Brigitte & Bobby Sherman Children’s Foundation (BBSCF) has been providing motivated children in Ghana with a high-quality education and music program, thus giving them the tools they need to pursue higher education and become successful, contributing adults. BBSCF funds primary, secondary school and Tertiary tuition and fees, tutoring and enrichment activities, and music lessons focusing on indigenous and other world music. The programs are held at the Musical Village, BBSCF’s youth centre in Ada, Ghana and in Accra. There are 40 students in the program overall. Learn more about BBSCF at www.bbscfoundation.org.
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator & Content Creator
The Marketing Coordinator & Content Creator will support the marketing team with creative skills. The candidate selected will work to collaborate with the Digital Marketing Consultant on advertising and promotional materials.
- Conceive, develop and produce effective video contents for the organization’s social media sites
- Manage the organization’s website and social media to achieve quality, consistency, and accessibility always.
- Creating and executing new media campaigns for non-profit marketing
- Create and execute a fundraising strategy for soliciting materials and funds
- Ensure donors are recognized and their in-kind donations and monies are used as requested
- Measurably enhance the organization’s brand awareness through social media campaigns
- Manage and create content for social media sites, highlighting the organization’s achievements and news
- Copywriting skills for Newsletter + Blogs
Required Skills or Experience
- Strong video editing skills (this is central to our operations and individuals need not apply if they do not have experience with video editing)
- Knowledge of video editing software – iMovie, Final Cut, or Windows Live Movie Maker will be an added advantage.
- Strong concept ideas for video creation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong editing capabilities.
- Knowledge of digital media software.
- Experience in proofreading and editing.
- Qualification or hands on experience in I.T. or digital marketing will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- University degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should send application letters, curriculum vitae and supporting certificates to: [email protected] not later than 4:30pm, 30th May, 2018
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.