Posted on :
10 Mar, 2020
10 Mar, 2020
The position will provide field service and technical support to customers in the diagnostic laboratory environment. This position is responsible for repairing, upgrading, moving and maintaining all analysers operational in the diagnostic laboratory or research environment. This is a support function to the company and the levels are maintained 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in line with the service provided by our customers. Main KPIs service effectiveness, administrative compliance and preventative maintenance visit completions.
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
NATURE AND SCOPE
• To independently service, support and maintain a wide range of medical diagnostic equipment in line with company procedures.
• Demonstrate accountability for analysers assigned to as preferred engineer.
• Possess sound administrative skills to complete all required tasks within the allocated timeframe.
• Adhere to all service department policies and procedures.
• Promote the company with customers and play an active role in customer retention initiatives.
• Possess a sound analytical and technical ability to assess and deal with difficult analyser problems.
• Possess sound communication skills to address issues effectively with internal and external customers.
• Identify potential service, training and product sales, or future business opportunities, recommending an action plan to the appropriate departments.
• Adheres to policies and procedures.
• Effective time management and personal organization.
• Must have a sense of urgency and immediate impact.
• Champion DBS to drive continuous improvement.
• Must be customer focused.
• Must be innovative, curious and comfortable with work place complexities.
• Must have high self-awareness and good emotional intelligence.
• Must be coachable and have a passion for new ideas while being able to get results under tough conditions.
KNOWLEDGE / COMPETENCIES / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Closing Date : 28th April, 2020