Posted on :
10 Mar, 2015
10 Mar, 2015
BEIGE Capital (BC) is the leading Savings & Loans Company in Ghana, with offices in several parts of the country and still growing. As part of its medium term strategy BC intends to grow its operations into becoming one of Ghana’s proud stories in Banking and Finance. In the process, we intend to identify, groom and prepare a team of young and dynamic individuals, equipped with the required skills, judgment and know how. These people would become the face of the Bank in the near future.
To achieve this, BC is implementing a Management Trainee Programme Called the BEIGE Talent (TBT). TBT is practical management development programme, that would expose participants to the reality of work in today’s world. Trainees would be afforded the opportunity to understand various work processes and functions at the Bank, as well as in related businesses and more importantly be given the opportunity to apply their skills, where suitable in these processes.
At the end of the programme, successful trainees may qualify for employment with BC or a related business. Successful Trainees would also receive continuous guidance and counselling on their newly found careers.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Age, 20 – 27 years
• Must have graduated from University or any Tertiary Institution between 2011 and 2012
• Must have completed National Service
• Preferred disciplines (Marketing, Sociology backgrounds or equivalent experience Administration, Banking & Finance, Project Management and related disciplines)
• Good analytical and conceptual prowess
• Strong team orientation, a self-starter and ability to work under pressure
• Strong initiative and creative ability
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Good human relations skills
• Very organised and focused
• Computer literate
How To Apply
All suitable and interested applicants should send their CVs and applications to:-
or call on:-
Closing Date: 16 March, 2015