Posted on :
20 Sep, 2021
20 Sep, 2021
BIA Lamplighter College of Education is looking for suitably qualified goal-oriented and results driven persons with exceptional qualities for appointment to the following positions
Job Title: Teachers
• English Language Education
• Special Needs Education
• Social Studies
Duties and Responsibilities
• Setting and marking of assignments and examination questions
• Invigilation of examinations
• Supervision of students’ projects
• Research and publication
• Assisting in the administration of the departments
• Supervision of students’ Supported Teaching in School.
• Extension work/service to the College and the nation
• Any other related duties assigned by the principal or his representative
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must have good character and high degree of personal integrity and experience in teaching and learning.
• She/He must hold a good first degree and research Master’s degree in the same subject area.
Location: Sefwi Essam-Debiso
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants may apply, providing an up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae with contact information (postal & email address, telephone number), and contact details of three (3) referees, who can attest to the applicant’s professional competencies.
Applications should be sent via email, post or delivered by hand to the following address:
Bia Lamplighter College of Education
P. O. BOX 97
0540-827970 / 0540-183502
Closing Date: 27 September, 2021