Posted on :
22 Nov, 2017
22 Nov, 2017
The Bible Society of Ghana is a non-denominational, non-governmental Christian organization based in Ghana. The organization is registered under the Trustees Act, 1962 of the Republic of Ghana. It is the largest Bible distribution organization in Ghana.
Job Title: Distribution Manager
• To devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving distribution objectives through effective
planning and budgeting; and identifying opportunities for growth
• Advises the ,General Secretary on Distribution activities
• Plans and coordinates annual production and product replenishment activities
• Develops, implements and monitors strategies/programmes to increase the distribution of Scriptures throughout the country.
• Prepares presentations and schedules meetings with Bible distributors /bookshops.
• Conducts periodic research/surveys to identify opportunities for increased distribution of scriptures
• Keeps data on the performance of each product and advises on their contribution to total sales
Qualification Required & Experience
• University Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
• Proven track record of success in Marketing and Sales.
• Good understanding of Channel Management and Supply Chain processes.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong interface management skills.
• Must be self-motivated and have ability to lead a team.
• Assertiveness – ability to articulate views and decisions and stick to them where necessary.
• Must have a valid driver licence and the ability to drive long distance.
How to Apply
Application letters and other supporting documents should reach the E-mail: [email protected]
Closing Date: 30 November 2017 NB: Only successful applicants will be contacted