Do you have the perfect skillset to conduct qualitative and quantitative research that will help our operations in Ghana make strategic decisions on potential new brands, agencies and categories?
Are you passionate about developing brands through data interpretation, report formulation report and making strategic recommendations for process and performance improvements?
If so, this could be the role for you! Read on for more responsibilities and applicant requirements.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Preparing market intelligence and consumer trends reports, as well as competitor analysis
- Identifying potential opportunities for new or existing categories
- Assessing opportunities for products, pricing, and marketing activities for the successful launch of brands or categories
- Supporting events and sales drives, and working with different departments and external parties to ensure the success of brands and categories
- Plan product-specific programs relating to new agencies such as launches, recalls, sales drives and trade merchandising
If you are excited about this opportunity, check out some of the experience, skills, and qualifications required for this position:
- This position is open to Ghanaian nationals currently located in and able to work in Accra
- A bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing, or being a graduate of a business-related field
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Valid Ghanaian driving license, as well as knowledge of road systems and geography of Ghana
- Knowledge of Ghanaian FMCG market for F&B and non-food products
- Research, reporting, analysis and data interpretation skills
- Ability to create meaningful and accurate reports
- Supervising, coaching, customer service and communication skills