Responsible for the design and implementation of a variety of HR programs, procedures, plans, and activities (benefits, employee relations, recruiting, compensation, HRIS, training and talent management). Assesses need for and develops/delivers training. Uses statistical reports and information to analyze and make recommendations to senior management. Ensures that legal requirements are both communicated and met to minimize exposure to liability. Develops, modifies, and executes corporate policy, operational objectives, and assignments. Evaluates success or failure of HR objectives.
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Education And Experience
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of 0 – 2 years of directly related experience.
Summary Of Duties
- Cooperation with Regional HR Manager EMEA- HR strategies and decisions,
- Cooperation with HR SSC,
- Recruitment and onboarding process,
- Trainings and development- coordination and conducting,
- Processing all HR Admin – contracts, terminations, changes in contracts etc.,
- Being a business partner/ advisor for managers in people related issues,
- Provide HR support and advice to employees explaining policies and procedures on a timely and effective manner,
- Cooperation with outsourcing companies – HR administration, recruitment etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or its equivalent with several years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in an international and fast moving business environment;
- Knowledge of the mining and drilling service industry desirable;
- Excellent knowledge of Ghanaian law and regulations;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; ability to work independently and as a part of a team; strong interpersonal and communication skills on all levels;
- Problem solver, result and deadline oriented, strong work ethics .