Posted on :
17 Jan, 2018
17 Jan, 2018
Be responsible for the accuracy of the data uploaded into the Maintenance system from the Work Orders on Oracle ensuring the Maintenance costs are captured in timely manner. Ensure the Work order are created and provided to the store clerks to get the inventory accurate. Be responsible to receive the work order from the Maintenance team on site on timely manner, fully and accurately completed.
Job Title: eAM Administrator GHANA
1. Perform assigned duties and responsibilities in a safe and environmentally friendly manner.
2. Effectively manage Work Order creation on Oracle related to the demand from the Maintenance Team with pre-draft.
3. Complete the Work order in Oracle with the manual Work orders received from the field. Checking the information on the WO, computerizing the data in the system, allocating the codes for each Work order
4. Monitoring to receive the Work order from each Maintenance staff.
5. Liaise with GIM team (Global Master Item) to get set-up the Part Number in the requested Organization.
6. Monitoring the completion of the Work orders with the Maintenance Supervisors. Monitoring the parts are transacted on the Work Order by the store clerks on timely
Key Capability Requirements:
1. 3+ years‚ experience in an ERP similar to Oracle or JE
2. Experience in Administrative tasks related to a Maintenance Department. Work order process
3. computer literate (Exel, Words, Power Point) : High skills
4. Analytical abilities. Very good abilities to use Excel tools (Pivot table, Look-up tools, Math formulas)
5. Must be self-driven, organized and be able to work in a fast paced team environment
6. Able to write structured reports
7. French and English languages required
8. Committed to Safety and teamwork
9. Motivated and focused to achieve goals
Our ideal candidates will possess a high level of personal and professional integrity. You will have highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to develop productive working relationships.
We have a strong reputation as an employer of choice and are looking for capable professionals to grow their careers with us. To be successful you will have a demonstrated commitment to ‘Zero Harm’ and the capacity to work as part of a results orientated team. At Boart Longyear we strive to continually expand and improve our professional maintenance service, and are looking for individuals who understand the importance of pre-emptive maintenance and fault finding.