Posted on :
11 Feb, 2020
11 Feb, 2020
Bolgatanga Polytechnic was established in 1999 to provide career-focused and skill-based education, research and training with emphasis on hands-on experience and entrepreneurship development.
In line with Government’s policy, the Polytechnic is currently a candidate for conversion to a Technical University. The Polytechnic is an equal opportunity institution and runs programmes that challenge learners to be creative, innovative and morally responsible citizens.
Job Title: CHIEF SECURITY ASSISTANT
Shall perform the duties of Principal Security Assistant at a higher level of responsibility;
· Classifying and arranging stock items;
· Assisting in supervision, training and maintaining discipline among the Security Assistants and staff of lower grades;
· Assisting in keeping records of office consumables; and
· Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Candidate must have
· A relevant Bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognized institution with a minimum of 11 years; post qualification expenence
Attained the rank of Assistant Superintendent in the Police Service, Prison Service or an equivalent rank in the Armed Forces (Lieutenant) with a clean record;
How to Apply
Interested qualified applicants may download Application Forms from the Polytechnic’s website below for completion. The Completed Forms, Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant certificates should be forwarded to the following address not later than two (2) weeks after date of advertisement.
THE REGISTRAR BOLGATANGA POLYTECHNIC P. O. BOX 767 BOLGATANGA.
Closing Date: 13th February, 2020