Posted on :
11 Feb, 2020
11 Feb, 2020
Bolgatanga Polytechnic was established in 1999 to provide career-focused and skill-based education, research and training with emphasis on hands-on experience and entrepreneurship development.
In line with Government’s policy, the Polytechnic is currently a candidate for conversion to a Technical University. The Polytechnic is an equal opportunity institution and runs programmes that challenge learners to be creative, innovative and morally responsible citizens.
Job Title: SECURITY GUARDS
· Assist in keeping the security situation under constant review
· Assist in the preparation of reports and statements on criminal cases
· Assist in the maintenance of record of the Security Office
· Patrol around the institution’s offices, classrooms, hostel and residential areas
· Respond to emergencies without delay
· Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
· Must have professional training in security work
· Must not be above forty (40) years old
· Must possess SSSCE/VVASSSCE or equivalent
· Must have attained the rank of Corporal in the Police Service or equivalent status in the Prison Service/Armed Forces with a clean record
How to Apply
Interested qualified applicants may download Application Forms from the Polytechnic’s website below for completion. The Completed Forms, Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant certificates should be forwarded to the following address not later than two (2) weeks after date of advertisement.
THE REGISTRAR BOLGATANGA POLYTECHNIC P. O. BOX 767 BOLGATANGA.
Closing Date: 13th February, 2020