Posted on :
15 Aug, 2018
15 Aug, 2018
The Bolloré Group is one of the 500 largest companies in the world, it now holds strong positions in all its activities around three business lines, Transportation and Logistics, Communication, Electricity Storage and solutions.
Bolloré Transport & Logistics is the result of the union between the Bolloré Group’s four traditional businesses. Bolloré Ports, Bolloré Railways, Bolloré Energy and Bolloré Logistics are four areas of business and expertise that now work collectively to satisfy the needs of global clients. Bolloré Transport & Logistics makes all of its areas of expertise available to its clients, including construction and operation of port terminals and railway lines, freight forwarding and logistics
Being part of Bolloré Transport & Logistics means engaging with an international and visionary Group. A Group that constantly embarks on new undertakings. A Group that invests and innovates.
Job Title: Road Project Manager
Reporting directly to the General Manager of MPS Terminal (Tema – Ghana), the Road Project Manager represents the owner on the project of creation of an expressway 2X2 lanes between Tema and Accra covering 16km.
He will be in charge of the follow-up of the execution of the whole project and will be accountable for its achievement in compliance with the budget, delays, quality and safety of operations.
The Road Project Manager will functionally report to the Engineering & Construction Director, based at Bolloré Head Office in Puteaux (France).
– to liaise with all actors of the project (Authorities, partners, Contractors, Consultants, PMC…)
– to negotiate the Concession Agreement Contract and implement relevant documents
– to obtain the Authorities validation of the already done preliminary design.
– to conduct the financial follow-up of the project.
– to ensure the respect of investment program.
– to ensure the respect of the legal frame of the project and make sure of the proper implementation of all the contractual obligations.
– to organize and manage all tenders (Contractors, Cosultants…), from the launching of the tender throughout the negotiations, and up to the time the contract award and signature.
– to lead the launching of the project.
– to monitor the technical experts and Consultants.
– to closely check the work progress.
– to coordinate the discussions between Consultant and Contractors.
– to regularly ensure the exhaustive reporting of ongoing activity.
The position is based in Tema.
Degree in Construction engineering (Specialization in Public Works).
A 5-year minimum experience in Project Management Consultancy and/or as Project Owner on roads and/or railways projects.
A full command of both French and English is mandatory.
Past experience in Africa.
Good relationship and managerial skills, sense of responsibilities and priorities, accurate and practical, self reliant and methodical.