Posted on :
25 Jan, 2017
25 Jan, 2017
BOND is a Non Bank Financial Institution licensed in 2007 under NBFI law PNDC Law 328 to provide financial services. The company commenced operations as a finance house in 2008 and was able to acquire a Savings and Loans license in its fifth year of operation. The idea to establish a finance house was mooted by seasoned businessman Mr. Krobo Edusei Jnr. of the Safe bond Group having realized the need of business for financing solutions that are crafted to meet their specific challenges.
Job Title: Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking)
Scope of Job:
• Appraise customers’ credit applications in assigned portfolio and make the appropriate recommendations to members of the Credit Committee.
• Prospecting and winning new clients for Corporate Banking products
• Act as liaison between clients and the company.
• Marketing of the company’s products
• Development of the portfolio for both assets and liabilities
• Promote development of the assigned portfolio for both assets and liabilities
• Monitoring of accounts .
• Act as liaison between the clients and the company.
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree in Business, Social Science or related field
• Minimum of 4 years working experience in a financial institution with at least 2 years as a Relationship Manager.
• Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
How To Apply For The Job
Copies of Curriculum Vitae and Applications should be sent to:
Closing Date: 23 January, 2017
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted