Posted on :
25 Aug, 2017
25 Aug, 2017
Bond is offering an exciting opportunity for qualified persons to join one of the reputable and fast-growing companies to work and develop your career.
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking
Scope of job
• Comprehensively manage and grow the entire retail/SME banking portfolio for both assets and liabilities.
• Facilitate new business development and implement strategies with respect to the retail/SME unit.
• Mitigate/keep credit losses to the barest minimum by implementing management processes supported by adequate management monitoring mechanisms for the retail/SME portfolio.
• Manage and monitor the lending activities of the retail/SME unit.
• Manage and monitor the activities of field operatives(i.e mobile bankers and direct sales representatives)
• Initiate and facilitate the setting of agencies in key markets to support growth of the retail banking unit.
• Plan, organize, direct and control retail banking activities and resources in line with the strategic direction of BOND to meet set objectives.
• Assess market conditions,recommend, implement and monitor retail banking strategy in order to gain and sustain the company’s competitive edge and results.
• Assess,analyze, define, recommend ,implement and follow up market intelligence, and marketing plans in order to meet retail banking strategic objective
• Identify training needs and recommend appropriate programs to improve staff competencies in the retail/SME unit.
Qualification Required & Experience
• First degree in Business,Social Science or related field
• Minimum of 4 years working experience in a financial institution with at least 2 years as a Relationship Manager.
Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age
How to Apply For the Job
copies of Curriculum Vitae and Application should be sent to:
Closing Date: 31 August, 2017