Posted on :
25 Jan, 2017
25 Jan, 2017
BOND is a Non Bank Financial Institution licensed in 2007 under NBFI law PNDC Law 328 to provide financial services. The company commenced operations as a finance house in 2008 and was able to acquire a Savings and Loans license in its fifth year of operation. The idea to establish a finance house was mooted by seasoned businessman Mr. Krobo Edusei Jnr. of the Safe bond Group having realized the need of business for financing solutions that are crafted to meet their specific challenges.
Job Title: Relationship Officer (Corporate Banking)
Scope of Job:
• Appraise customers’ credit applications in assigned portfolio and make the appropriate recommendations to members of the Credit Committee.
• Conduct due diligence on credit applications and clients together with the Relationship manager.
• Assist relationship manager to build and expand the portfolio of existing clients through effective relationship management techniques.
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree in Business, Social Science or related field
• Minimum of 4 years working experience in a financial institution with at least 2 years as a Relationship Manager.
• Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
How To Apply For The Job
Copies of Curriculum Vitae and Applications should be sent to:
Closing Date: 24 January, 2017
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted