Posted on :
10 Aug, 2017
10 Aug, 2017
A Fast-Moving Engineering company focused on leading the market through constant reinvestment, innovative services and consumer oriented marketing strategies is seeking to employ the services of a qualified Electrical/ Mechanical Lift Technicians to operate, maintain, repair and optimize the company product( LIFTS)and associated devices to ensure service availability and product quality.
Job Title: Lift Technicians
• Engineering background and +5 years working experience in the Engineering Industry
• To be able to sell, install and maintain all types of lifts.
• To be able to do a proper diagnosing and troubleshoot in all types of Lifts.
To be able to identify all components or spare parts in the Lifts such as :
Cwt Guide shoe
• Hanger Roller
• Motor Bearing
• Oil Seal
• Indicator replacement
• Push Button LED and button replacement
• Door Shoes, Safety Edge, Brake shoe
• Door sensor, Encoders, Tape Guides, etc.
• Electrical and Electronic Materials and Equipment.
• Proven work experience as an Electrical Technician
• Generators 6KVA – 10000KVA
• Solar Systems( PV cells)
• CCTV systems, Smoke Detectors, and Fire Alarm systems
• UPS and AVR’s
• Domestic and Industrial Wiring.
• Experience in industrial electrical systems
• Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools
• Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
• A high level of knowledge in electrical systems
• Must know how to use Microsoft office, AutoCAD or any design software (2d, 3d).
• Good understanding of electrical, electronic and mechanical system
• Assess the job site, identify and resolve any potential hazards
• Does any and all electrical works needed to connect Elevators, UPS,AVR’s and solar system to electric grid. This includes proper grounding systems, controls and all testing necessary.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree/HND/ EET/ MET/ DIPLOMA in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
• Experience: 5- 10 years
• Must possess strong Technical background
• Advanced computer literacy skills
• Good communications skills
• Able to work under pressure
• Good Interpersonal skills and a Team player
How to Apply
Interested candidate should send application and CV to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 25 August,