Posted on :
15 Jul, 2019
15 Jul, 2019
The British Council is the UK’s international organization for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
We work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education, and civil society. Each year we reach over 20 million people face-to-face and more than 500 million people online, via broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
Job Title: Customer Services Advisor
Customer Services and Sales Advisor
We are looking to hire a dynamic and detail-oriented individual to join our Customer Service Team, To deliver a positive experience to British Council customers and clients by delivering an effective, efficient, quality driven and integrated response on the full range of British Council activities and services delivered in Ghana
This post will involve the day to day management of all the Customer Service-related tasks at the British Council office in Accra. The post holder will be accountable for the delivery of high-quality customer service to all customers and clients to the standards prescribed in the British Council Customer Service Framework (CSF)
· Handling and supervision of all inquiries related to British Council activity in Ghana.
· To work as a member of a team of Customer Service Advisors, on a rota basis, to ensure that the operator and the front desk is covered during working hours
· Update and place announcements and advertisements on the notice boards ensuring information remain up-to-date
· Apply active listening with customers and use the information gained to improve relationships ensuring appropriate information is shared across the organization
· To build a strong relationship with parents and young learners and become the focal point for young learners within the Customer Service team.
We are looking for someone with: