BUI Power Authority Ghana was established to build and operate a most efficient hydroelectric plant that will generate electricity at base price to spur industrial and agricultural revolution in Ghana impacting the lives of millions.
To adopt effective and strategic management practices which will yield the best results at the most competitive cost.
Electrical and Mechanical Technician Engineers
Bui Power Authority is seeking to recruit ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN ENGINEERS to undertake operations and maintenance works on the Bui Hydroelectric Plant and associated equipment
To professionally execute maintenance tasks of the Bui Hydroelectrical Plant in accordance with BPA requirements and best industry practices
- To assist the Sectional Heads in the planning and execution of maintenance programmes, both planned and breakdown of the Section
- To plan and execute the daily, weekly, and all other preventive or repair maintenance tasks of the plant and equipment to ensure 100% accomplishment of the sectional maintenance programmes
- To plan and arrange for all tools and materials that are required for each maintenance task/assignment
- To assist the Sectional Head in the preparation of the annual maintenance budget of the Section
- Any other duties that will be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering/EET or MET Part 3 from a reputable tertiary institution
- Should have very good communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and supervisors and also produce good daily and monthly activity reports
- Should be a team player
- Ability to work under pressure and at odd and extended hours
- Ability to interpret and apply the Health and Safety Policy on construction, operations and maintenance
- Must be computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
How to apply:
nterested candidates should: Email applications and CVs to: [email protected] .
- All documents should be in Microsoft word doc format
- Your Email must bear the subject “ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN”
- Only email application responses would be accepted
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing: 25th March, 2011