Posted on :
13 Nov, 2013
13 Nov, 2013
BUSAC Fund is a project funded by DANIDA, DFID, and USAID. It provides grants to associations and groups in the private sector to undertake advocacy actions: Advocacy actions that are expected to help remove bottlenecks and barriers to during business in Ghana.
Job Title: For Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist At BUSAC Fund
The team member will be responsible for Implementing the monitoring and evaluation plan of the BUSAC Fund
The M&E Specialist will be responsible for the monitoring and evaluation activities of the Fund. Specifically, the M&E Specialist will undertake the following:
• Supervise and coordinate the work of a team of consultants in gathering data, conducting due diligence and monitoring and evaluating projects according to me M&E plan;
• Upload data into an SQL-based Monitoring Information System and query the database on request thus requiring a basic knowledge of MS SQL software;
• Periodically conduct quality assurance exercises such as, field verification visits, spot checks, etc. to ensure optimum levels of data quality are maintained;
• Analyse and Interpret data collected at the various levels of the project cycle to feed Into the project’s reporting requirements;
• Track and periodically update the project’s log frame indicators as well as specific Indicators as requested by the donors;
• Use project information to develop maps for publishing using Google Fusion Tables technology; &
• Participate in and represent the BUSAC Fund at Development Partners M&E meetings and be capable of making presentations using MS power-point software
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University graduate in an analytical field or related to development and / experience in the field of research.
IP applicant must.
• A minimum 3 years of proven experience in M&E and should not be more than 35 years old
• Knowledge and experience of designing and implementing M&E systems
• Knowledge and experience in the logical framework approach and other strategic planning approaches;
• Strong computer, data processing and statistical skills with knowledge and experience in MS SQL, Microsoft
• Office Suites and Google Fusion or GIS software;
• Good appreciation of financial accounting systems;
• Demonstrate Initiative, enthusiasm, ability to multi-task and plan own workload;
• Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills;
• Good report writing and presentation skills, and
• Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, must be trustworthy and honest.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicant should send the application clearly marked with the position with the following relevant supporting documents: Cover letter, most recent Curriculum Vitae, three referees with their contact information and salary history for the past 3 years to:-
or have it delivered to the:
Don Levy House #225,(GSMF),
4th Dzorwulu Crescent,
Closing Date: 15 November, 2013
• Note: Those who do not comply with the necessary requirements will be rejected.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.