- The ideal candidate should be experienced in handling a wide range of executive support related tasks and be able to work independently.
- This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting an executive.
- Relationship builder; people-centric, curious, determined, results-driven
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and presentation skills and decision making ability.
- Capacity to handle confidential information.
Required Skills or Experience
- A good first degree in Business Administration or Management with
- A year’s experience supporting at the executive level.
How To Apply
Please send resume with telephone and email contact to
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. The closing date for all applications is Friday 7th October 2011.