BusyInternet is looking for a young and dynamic individual to join its Marketing team. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Marketing Manager will be dedicated to excellence in the execution of responsibilities of department.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- To lead, develop and implement the company’s strategic marketing and planning processes.
- To develop strategies to improve the brand and position of the company.
- To create opportunities to maximize business through market research, analysis of market conditions
- To oversee corporate communications activities.
- To manage a motivated, high-performing team committed toward corporate goals.
Required Skills or Experience
- Business, Marketing or Communications related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in developing and translating marketing strategies into successful sales programs
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills; marketing management and strategic planning experience; proven track record to develop and administer a marketing program.
- Proven experience in customer and market research.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various marketing tools and techniques
- 3-5 years experience in selling and /or marketing services preferably in an IT or IT-related customer-focused business Relationship builder; people-centric, curious, determined, results-driven
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and application letters to:
- Closing date is August 31, 2012.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.