Posted on :
14 Apr, 2020
14 Apr, 2020
The Cape Coast Technical University invites applications from suitably qualified, competent, experienced, results-oriented and highly motivated individuals for the following positions
Job Title: Senior Systems Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in providing leadership for the development of a progressive ICT environment with the University.
• Assist in developing, directing and managing ICT strategic plans of the university
• Assist in overseeing the design and facilitating the integration of sound ICT architecture, technology standards and best practices for the university
• Assist in ensuring the identification and installation fo appropriate and progressive IT infrastructure that can support administration and enhance teaching and research
• Assist in overseeing the development, design, and implementation of new applications and changes to existing customer systems and software packages
• Assist in advising management on strategic systems connections and integration in support of institutional goals and objectives.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicant must hold a minimum of Master’s Degree in any of the following
• Information Communication Technology
• Computer Engineering
• Management Information systems
• He/She must have at least 6 years post-qualification experience in ICT/MIS in tertiary institution, industry or any relevant public service organization.
Location: Cape Coast
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should please submit completed application forms (obtainable from the Technical University website: www.cctu.edu.gh) and comprehensive curriculum vitae, together with relevant supporting documents to:
The Interim Registrar Cape Coast Technical University P. O. Box DL 50 Cape Coast
Closing Date: 24 April 2020 ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED