Posted on :
24 Oct, 2016
24 Oct, 2016
Cape3 Services Limited is a Ghanaian Company which was incorporated in June 2009 and licensed by Petroleum Commission as an Upstream Service Provider.
Cape 3 Services Limited has built strong and reliable support services to all reputable sectors in Ghana and West Africa. We have our presence in La Cote d’Ivoire, Togo, Kenya, Mozambique and Congo.
We provide services in Human Resource, Immigration, Procurement, Vehicle Leasing (Light & Heavy Duty), Logistics Base Construction & Operations, Shipping / Freight Forwarding and Oil & Gas Newsletters.
We are committed to QHSE requirements at every level of our company’s service delivery and train our personnel in harmony with local and international standards.
Job Title: Human Resource/Administration Manager
Human Resource & Administration Manager oversees all human resource functions, including recruitment, training and labor relations, with a continuous focus on efficiency and process improvement on administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary purpose of this position is to develop and manage the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs by:
• Supporting Directors and departments in identifying resourcing requirements and creating clear and effective job descriptions
• Ensuring the implementation of staff policies, procedures and practices to comply with local regulatory employments and labour laws.
• Actively managing recruitment process
• Supporting employee orientation, development and training
• Developing and documenting HR policies
• Developing and administering a compensation and benefits package for staff
• Managing employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
• Developing and maintaining a performance appraisal system
• Liaising with external agencies/institutions on corporate matters
• Drive the preparation of personal development plans for each staff member
• Responsible for positive employee and industrial relations management
Qualification Required & Experience
• A degree in Human Resource Management or closely related discipline
• 5 years work experience in a similar role, preferably in the oil/Gas Sector
• Have an in-depth knowledge of the Labour Act 2003 (Act 651) and other relevant legislations
• Team player who can work effectively with business lines of the organization to provide tailored HR support
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software applications
• Reliability and good multitasking abilities
• Self-motivated and able to work effectively without direct supervision
• Ability to work under pressure with time constraints and set work priorities
• Ability to create and refine HR related documentation – contracts, key processes (performance evaluation, job descriptions, remuneration scales)
• Ability to translate broad, high-level thinking into detailed processes and guides
• Ability to maintain high standards of accuracy and confidentiality in the information and advice provided to Directors, Management and Employees
• Listening, comprehension and understanding skills and sensitivity to the emotional, attitudinal and political aspect of human resources management
• Have good analytical, communication, supervisory, negotiation and interpersonal skills
How to Apply For the Job
Qualified applicants may apply with detailed curriculum vitae by e-mail to:
[email protected] making the position being applied for the subject of the mail and the CV as a word attachment.
Closing Date: 20 November, 2016