Posted on :
14 Mar, 2016
14 Mar, 2016
Liebherr-Mining Ghana Limited is a service company which supports Liebherr mining machines in operation within the Ghanaian mining industry.
• Must attend lectures and pass periodic examinations within a specified institution per agreed curriculum and timelines
• Must pass all organised in-house training
• Must undertake practical evaluation sessions on site
• Must attain a technician’s training level of grade 2 at the end of the Apprenticeship Programme
• Must comply with all company’s procedure and safety policies to ensure continuous running of the scheme.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of an Intermediate or Technician’s certificate with passes in one of the following disciplines:
o Auto-electrical Engineering
o Electrical Engineering
o Mechanical Engineering
o Motor vehicle Engineering
• Should not be more than 20 years of age
• Excellent oral and written English language skills
• Certifiable evidence of computer knowledge and skills
• Practical experience in the mining industry would be advantageous
• Must pass all examinations and interviews if selected.
What we are offering
• Interesting and responsible role in a successful company at our location in Tarkwa
• Competitive salary benefits