Posted on :
13 Mar, 2018
13 Mar, 2018
The Ghana Commodity Exchange (GCX) is a regulated market that links buyers and sellers of agricultural commodities and other commodities to trade under Rules , assuring the market quality, quantity and timely settlement of their trade. The GCX vision is to transform the economy of Ghana by using innovative and modern technology to support value chains, creating opportunities and wealth for them. GCX is located in Accra, Ghana, but its business operations cover Ghana and the West Africa region.
Job Title: Grain Samplers (SHS Graduate Can Apply)
• Responsible for the sampling, recording and storage of representative commodity in accordance with the Ghana National Standards. Specifically he / she will
• Inspect grains, Prepare processing equipment, and facilities, arrange consignment and take representative of the consignment to ensure compliance with regulations and laws governing Ghana health, quality, and safety.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum Senior High School Certificate or equivalent.
• Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and comprehend Ghana Standard Authority directives, notices, rules and regulations as well as policies and procedures on weighting of grains.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work cooperatively in a fast-paced team environment.
• Demonstrated ability to use good judgement, tact, and withstand stressful situations with an emphasis on excellent customer service.
• Ability to detect odors and other conditions that render grain unfit for human consumption.
• Ability to visually examine grain for grading analysis.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit recent CV and any relevant attachment to the address below. Please send your application to (clearly mark the envelope with the position you are apply) Attn: Office Manager Ghana Commodity Exchange Limited (GCX) 1st Floor, Ministry of Business Development Building Accra, Ghana Or Send application by email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 16 March, 2018