Project Fives Alive! for National Catholic Health Service
Required Skills or Experience
The Health Directorate of the National Catholic Secretariat invites applications for the position
Education & Experience:
- A Master degree in a health-related field (e.g. Public Health, Health Services Administration, Health Information Management, Health Communication) or Development. minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar position.
- Applicants must have knowledge of the mission sector health systems.
- Experience in the health systems of Ghana and quality assurance or quality improvement is a plus.
- Applicants must have experience in data management and analysis.
Skills & Abilities:
- The Project Officer must have strong project management skills and be able to multitask.
- He/she must also possess excellent interpersonal and team work skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required and any at least two local languages spoken in Ghana is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, including public presentations and facilitation of workshops.
How To Apply
Send a duly signed and scanned application and a current CV to [email protected] only not later than 2 weeks after publication of the advert.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Closing: 26 Aug, 2011