Posted on :
3 Aug, 2012
Full project management life-cycle responsible according to strict deadline and within budget; this includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to plan.
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
This individual will bring to bear deep hands-on project management experience in deployment of Category products, promotions, services, and processes in his country. The main responsibilities include:
• Assure that a project only start if accomplish all requirements
• Evaluate if a project documentation was completed and project can be included into the project plan (feasibility was completed and resources were assigned) and report to head of program management
• Identifies needed resources and assigns individual responsibilities
• Ask the local operation about required resources to implement projects.
• Negotiate priorities and resources with local operation in order to assure plan accomplishment
• Coordinate and assure approval of General Manager to the local plan
• Report accomplishment of the local project plan to Head of Program Management, Category Manager and General Manager
• Evaluate and report projects performance KPIS to Head of Program Management, General Manager, Category manager, Supply chain, Customer service and Factory.
• Analyse project definition and expected results, and adjust accordingly
• Lead, manage, coordinate, and report on multiple complex projects.
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Reviews deliverables prepared by team.
• Effectively applies a standard methodology for all projects and enforces project standards.
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Minimizes exposure and risks on projects under his/her responsibility.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Support Procurement/Contract Management to resolve conflicts between Company and suppliers.
• Work closely with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure implementation following MIC’s Factory Engagement processes.
• Telecom Experience – VAS is mandatory.
• 3+ years of proven project management experience.
• University degree in technology / engineering / business administration or related areas.
• PMP certification is highly appreciated.
• MBA or Master in Science is desired.
• Experience with Scrum Project Framework and related agile development environments or any other telecom, IT related framework is a plus.
• Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Vision
• Experience with project management software and tools.
• Deep understanding of project management cycles (form design to roll out) in digital and/or telecom environments
• Passionate about the possibilities (and challenges) of an increasingly digitally enabled world.
• Passionate about digital products and services.
• Strategic thinker.
• Effective communicator and presenter.
• A team player, able to work well in global/local environments and influence them.
• Able to build relationships and credibility quickly.
Send Application (CV) to: [email protected]