A wholly owned Ghanaian Savings and Loans company with a vision to become the Employer of Choice in the Industry by offering unparalleled value to its customers invites applications from experienced, highly motivated, passionate, proactive and resourceful persons.
Job Title: Treasury Manager (TMFBS2017)
Key Job Responsibilities:
Manage and forecast cash flow positions, ensure adequate liquidity for capital investment needs and investments in short term instruments with excess cash. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Plan and forecast interest income and expenses.
- Manage and maintain relationships with other financial institutions.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies, and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies.
- Adopt new banking technologies and systems to help improve cash movements and simplify processes.
- Supervise lending and borrowing activities within the department and advise management on the daily liquidity positions.
- Work closely with pension managers, investment managers and advisors and custodians to ensure maximum use of assets.
- Mitigate and manage financial risks through hedged funds.
Required Skills or Experience
- Undergraduate Degree in Business or Finance required. Master’s degree in Business or Finance preferred.
- At least 10-12 years of progressive experience in Accounting with a strong emphasis on the Treasury function. Should have had at least 7-8 years of management experience.
Personal qualities and competencies:
- Strong leadership Skills plus outstanding sales and marketing skills.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal negotiation skills
- Communication – Demonstrated skills in both written and oral presentations.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Problem solving – Brings a problem solving mindset to any challenging situation.
How to Apply
Send application with recent Curriculum vitae clearly marked with position and position code indicated on the header to:[email protected] not later than 30th April, 2017.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.