Posted on :
23 Mar, 2018
23 Mar, 2018
The Flagship Store Manager of Casa Trasacco Limited will be responsible for overall business development of the retail customer experience in line with the brand’s strategy, for general management of the floor, staff, merchandise, and customer service. This includes, but is not limited to, achieving sales objectives, providing exceptional customer service, developing and building highly motivated teams, maintaining superior visual standards and overall management of the store’s operations. The Store Manager will report directly to the Chief Operations Officer. This Manager will liaise with the Marketing Department, Web Development, Store Merchandiser and Client ordering Manager. Strong communication and motivational skills are required to promote understanding and clarity of the company message that will translate into top sales. Expert knowledge in kitchens is a very key to this role.
Job Title: Sales and Floor Manager
Casa Trasacco is known for its high-quality products. As the Ghanaian agent of various world-leading home and office design brands, Casa Trasacco brings the work of leading designers to Ghana.
Ghana, with its stable and developing economy, is fast becoming a business hub in Africa. These changes also reflect in lifestyle, and Casa Trasacco aims to fulfil the demand for high quality lifestyle. Since 2016 Casa Trasacco has become the Official Ghanaian distributor of Porcelanosa Group (tiles – parquet – stones – sanitary wares etc.) and Technogym equipment (world leader wellness machines).
· Meet or exceed store sales and profitability goals – Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales plan.
· Allocate monthly sales targets to sales assistants and coach them to maintain and surpass goals.
· Demonstrate sales and management leadership through an active role on the selling floor, leading by example.
· Provide appropriate training to staff – Ensure that sales assistants are up-to-date on current product information, services and systems.
· Must lead in Product knowledge including mechanical, technical and installation knowledge to provide clients and staff with the accurate information.
· Maintain positive and professional atmosphere.
· Create a positive work environment.
· Ensure employee compliance with all policies and procedures – Code of conduct, attendance, grooming, llunch breaks & OT guidelines.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Identify customer needs and expectations to inspire brand loyalty
· Partner with the Marketing team to drive traffic into the store
· Maintain highest level of customer service everyday
· Ensure that the Company Standard of Excellence is adhered to at all times, reinforced through positive leadership
· Assist sales assistants and assistant managers with customer service issues, including but not limited to complaints, returns, defective merchandise, repairs, and special requests.
· Ensure staff meets guidelines for client data retrieval, reserved items, storage times.
· Adhere to sales operating procedures including advance payments, cheque payments, cash payments and discounts to clients.
· Ensure appropriate shop floor coverage
· Ensure daily merchandising, straightening and restocking of products is adhered to
· Arrange new product training, company updates and store meetings with approved documentation or training material.
· Effective use of Tally System, its reporting and inventory functions.
· Educating sales assistants.
· Facilitate, manage, and complete all inventories cycle , supervision and reconciliation of physical counts.
· Provide qualitative and quantitative business reports as required
· Create staff rota including daily attendance and leave and ensure that rota is based on the needs of the business
· Collaborate with Client order and Warehouse Department to support Customisation, Installation and Delivery in areas of quality assurance, communication and productivity.
· Proper maintenance of technology equipment. – Responsible for ensuring that all IT equipment is used within the company guidelines and Report all issues with equipment and software to the Human Resource Department.
· Manage and maintain store upkeep, including but not limited to Cash/wrap, stock rooms, offices and common areas are properly organized and cleaned
Policy and Procedures
· Understand, abide by and enforce all company policies and procedures as dictated by company directives, standard operation procedure and the Employee Handbook.
· Administer follow up and paperwork in a timely manner
· Ensure the referenced materials and samples remain organized, updated and easily accessible
· Periodically educate sales associates and assistant management on policy and procedures and ensure that all staff are aware of their responsibilities and duties
· Develop and motivate staff through goal setting and regular individual and department meetings
· Train and develop team to the best of their abilities and/or next level
· Monitor performance, provide direction and take corrective action when needed.
· Ensure timely, well documented and effective performance reviews
· Recruit candidates for the store with qualifications that meet company standards
· Resolve all interpersonal issues timely and effectively
· Exhibit strong interpersonal skills in dealing with staff, peers, supervisors, and all corporate departments
· Communicate all company directives to the team
· Identify individual and team training needs. Create and implement regular training in collaboration with Chief Merchandising Officer
· 3-5 years Retail Management experience
· Exceptional leadership skills with the acute ability to recruit, hire, coach, train and develop top talent
· Passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience
· Quantitative research and analytics or competitor products
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Positive attitude, detail oriented, and highly motivated
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or HND in Marketing
· Excellent knowledge of Home furniture
· Professional Understanding of modular kitchens, in design and installation