1. Develop and implement new Cash project:
- Have knowledge on best practices of MFS deployment globally
- Design the overall product and service enhancements and expansion.
2. Develop a market strategy for the Cash project (including branding, communications, promotions and pricing):
- Define tariffs and commissions
- Plan the ordering and deployment of ATL and BTL materials
3. Design and deploy a distribution network based on Agent model:
- Determine the criteria for agents in the network
- Recruit and train agent network
- Integrate a quality assurance system into management processes for the agent network.
4. Establish strategic partnership with licensed financial institutions and other institutions for B2C tractions:
- Assess licensed commercial banks and engage a partner to host the Trust Account.
- Engage other institutions too for the payment partners.
5. Define functional specifications and lead procurement and implementation of the cash system:
- Determine the system vendor
- Define functions specifications
- Lead procurement process
- Manage implementation and testing system
6. Manage Cash service on an on going basis:
- Manage P&L and action plan: ensure the Cash P&L be implemented
- Manage the key revenue and cost drivers.
Required Skills or Experience
- Money transfer experience or other Financial Product management w/ direct consumer interface ideal (Preferred)
- Product Management (Financial or FMCG product preferred)
- Product Marketing – Consumer segmentation and understanding, data mining to understand consumers and develop marketing plans to target specific consumer types
- Strong technical platform experience (Engineering / IT experience or knowledge)
- Management skills (Team management (2+ years experience), coaching skills and is able to develop junior staff, prioritize, task and project manage)
- Solid communication skills (Verbal, comfortable communicating up or down – senior managers., CEOs, Government officials, junior staff, customers etc.)
- Presentation skills (PowerPoint structuring, development and presentation)
- Analytical skills (Advanced Excel skills, model development, strong finance (P&L, commissions impact assessment, income statement, etc.))
Preferably, someone with some or a mix of the following skills and experience: