Posted on :
30 Aug, 2018
30 Aug, 2018
The Registrar is the Secretary of the Governing Council and all Statutory Boards and Committees of the university college.
Job Title: Registrar
• He/She, under the President, is responsible for the day-to-day administration of the university college and managing resources, students and other related issues.
• He/she assists in creating the necessary environment for the pursuit of academic work.
Terms Of Appointment:
• The appointment is full-time and applicants should not be more than 60 years old by 1st September, 2018
• The salary and conditions attached to the position are very competitive.
Qualification Required & Experience
An applicant must have:
• A minimum of Master’s degree.
• Attained the grade of Deputy Registrar or served a minimum of six (6) years in the grade of Senior Assistant Registrar in a University or a Higher Educational Institution, OR
• Considerable administrative or managerial experience of, at least, 15 years in industry or the public service.
How to Apply
Applications should be addressed to: The Ag.President Catholic Institute of Business and Technology (CIBT) P.O Box AN5248 Accra-North, • Applications should be accompanied by copies of certificates, transcripts, testimonials, curriculum vitae, including names and addresses of the three (3) referees and a statement, in not more than three pages, of the candidate’s vision for the university college. • (Applicants may submit applications directly to the Office of President, CIBT. Call 0307-033547 for direction to the Office)
Closing Date: 17 September, 2018