Catholic Relief Services-USCCB Ghana, (CRS) an international non-governmental agency specializing in relief and community development is seeking qualified candidates to fill a senior position as Administrative Assistant to be based in the Tamale office. The incumbent will report the CRS Administrative Officer.
The Administrative Assistant will ensure that all visitors are well received; all telephone calls responded to and/or placed promptly and courteously, maintain a professionally organized reception environment. Also ensure efficient management of all stocks, staff leave and administrative records.
- Handle visitors effectively and courteously, respond to inquiries and relay messages appropriately
- Receive and make phone calls as well scan documents, and properly handle sensitive documents
- Review and process international and post-paid mobile phone bills for settlement
- Deal effectively and efficiently with all outgoing and incoming correspondence prior to distribution; sort and distribute mail and various materials
- Maintain lobby and front desk area clean and free from clutter
- Manage the stationery and provisions store maintaining up to date records and order materials and supplies as necessary
- Conduct periodic stocktaking in consultation with supervisor and Finance
- Organize, update, and file documents
- Review requests for annual vocation, sick leave and personal days by staff for appropriateness of documentation
- Prepare staff monthly cost allocation reports for review and submission to Finance
- Provide clerical and secretarial support as required
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Required Skills or Experience
- HND in Secretaryship and Management with minimum of two (2) years working experience in a similar position or DBS (Secretaryship and Management) with three (3) years working experience
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills (e.g. ability to handle difficult visitors)
- Must be confident with a positive attitude
Interested candidates should kindly email their cover letter, resume and three professional references to: [email protected] and[email protected] .
Only short-listed candidates will be acknowledge
closing 27th June, 2011