Posted on :
18 Apr, 2017
18 Apr, 2017
We are looking for an experienced business-minded individual as Executive Director to lead the Central Regional Development Commission (CEDECOM) and drive it to long-term success. CEDECOM has been identified as a key player in accelerating private sector-led growth to help reduce poverty in the region.
Job Title: Executive Director
The ideal candidate will be able to:
• See the “big picture” in a variety of settings and will report to the Board and assist it in designing and implementing appropriate strategy and creating a vision for success.
• You will demonstrate capacity to lead a team to restructure and revive all strategic and business aspects of the Commission.
• You will be a prudent manager, an inspiring leader who will take actions and decisions to enhance the financial and commercial viability of the Commission.
• Develop high quality business strategies and plans, ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
• Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team.
• Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
• Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits.
• Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics.
• Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
• Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
• Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure the commission’s survival and growth.
• Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Proven experience at senior managerial position.
• In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
• An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organisational and leadership skills.
• Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
• Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
• Excellent communication skills.
• MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field.
Location: Cape Coast
How To Apply For The Job
Send applications with CV and relevant supporting documentations to:
The Central Regional Coordinating Council
Closing Date: 14 April, 2017